Detection and Control of Flammable Substances
This course is designed for anyone that works or may work in or around flammable substances in the workplace. Students gain an understanding on how to safely monitor and control flammable substances through lectures, demonstrations and hands-on practice.
- Introduction to flammable substances
- Principles of flammable gas/vapor
- Care and preparation of combustible gas monitors
- Sampling strategies and interpretation of monitor readings
- Control methods for high combustible gas readings